How can we help?
File a claim
For the fastest service, file a claim online.
- Please have your receipt and covered item with you
- Many claims are approved instantly. In other cases, a specialist will guide you through next steps
Register my plan
You do not need to register your plan, but it can save time in the future.
- Registration is not required for your plan to be active
- However, your receipt is required to file a claim and registering it now can save time if you do need to file a claim in the future
What does my plan cover?
Log in to see the details of your plan including:
- What’s covered
- Plan term (when it starts and how long it lasts)
- Additional features or benefits included with your plan
Don't see your question below? No worries. Quickly find the information you're looking for on our FAQs page.
Yes, your receipt is required to file a claim.
No. You do not need to register your plan for it to be active. However, you will need your receipt to file a claim, so be sure to keep it in a safe place.
During the first 30 days of your protection plan:
For a full refund, bring the receipt for your plan back to the store where you bought it. Or, visit that retailer's website if you bought your plan online.
After the first 30 days of your plan:
You can cancel your plan with us for a pro-rated refund.
Most items come with a manufacturer's warranty that lasts 90 days to one year from the date of purchase. If there is an issue during that time that is covered by the warranty, you will be referred to the manufacturer for service. If there is an issue that is not covered by the manufacturer during the warranty period but is included in your Allstate Protection Plan, the plan will cover it.