SAM'S CLUB | ALLSTATE
We're here to help.
Looking for help? You're in the right place.
Choose an option below to get started.
Register your plan
You do not need to register your plan, but it can save time in the future.
- Registration is not required for your plan to be active.
- However, your receipt is required to file a claim and registering it now can save you time if you do need to file a claim in the future.
- Click here and follow the easy instructions to save your receipt.
Premium tech support
Certified technicians available to help Sam's Club members.
TV, Computer, Smartphone & Tablet plans only.
- Setting up a new appliance or device.
- Connecting your appliance or device to Wi-Fi or other devices.
- Tech support advice when you need it.
See the Terms of Service
Terms & Conditions
View full Terms & Conditions for complete coverage details.
Don't see your question below? No worries. Quickly find the information you're looking for on our FAQs page.
Yes. Your receipt is required to file a claim.
No. You do not need to register your plan for it to be active. However, you will need your receipt to file a claim, so be sure to keep it in a safe place.
Bring the receipt for your plan back to the store where you purchased it for a refund.
Most items come with a manufacturer's warranty that lasts 90 days to one year from the date of purchase. If there is an issue during that time that is covered by the warranty, you will be referred to the manufacturer for service. If there is an issue that is not covered by the manufacturer during the warranty period but is included in your Allstate Protection Plan, the plan will cover it.